I just have to tell you how much fun it was to see you both this past weekend. We miss you all so much and my girls are in LOVE with you both. I think now we will not be able to put off a trip to Georgia any longer! I am so grateful for you and the love you show to our family. We miss you and love you. Isn't blogging great! It is a great way to keep in touch. Keep up with the comments. We LOVE them. Love, Jess, Derick, Kaiya, and Kenna
Hi Denise! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you found it. The weather sure has been weird this year - snow in Georgia!! Sometimes I wish I lived in a place where snow was the exception rather than the rule.
7 comments:
I just have to tell you how much fun it was to see you both this past weekend. We miss you all so much and my girls are in LOVE with you both. I think now we will not be able to put off a trip to Georgia any longer! I am so grateful for you and the love you show to our family. We miss you and love you. Isn't blogging great! It is a great way to keep in touch. Keep up with the comments. We LOVE them.
Love,
Jess, Derick, Kaiya, and Kenna
Oh, and by the way... we are already through a whole bag of those suckers you gave us!!! They are a HUGE hit in the neighborhood!
Thanks a bunch!
Jess
Well, now that it is almost winter again, I suppose one could almost consider this old post current.
Hi Denise! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you found it. The weather sure has been weird this year - snow in Georgia!! Sometimes I wish I lived in a place where snow was the exception rather than the rule.
...um, maybe an updated blog post. -jess
I think it is about time to update your blog on your beautiful Extending family!
I know what could be better than snow in GA.... 5 new babies this year! Congrats already to Nate, Jess, and Dave.
Post a Comment